martes, 19 de abril de 2016

A photo

The photo i am going to talk about was taken in Valparaiso too, I think it was in Cerro Alegre but I can't remember surely, about one year ago.
Me and my boyfriend went for the day to go through Valparaiso, going up and down almost every hill, taking a lot of pictures. I had been before but only to Cerro Alegre that it is more turistic, so it was the opportunity to go over all the hills and have a great time.
I took a zenit camera so we couldn't see the pictures right away and when we developed the photographs we had a lot more fun lookind a them at the same time.
Because there is a lot of street art in Valparaiso, you want to photograph every corner and you want to make sure you went to every hill because you don't want to miss anything.
I like this photo in particular because i think it is funny that he is imitating the figure, and that he looks similar to it, with the glasses and everything.It is also fun to play with the figure and not just simply take a picture of it or pose next to it.



4 comentarios:

  1. Very funny photo :D I´d like to go to Valparaíso to meet some hills someday.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. like two drops of water ajaj

    ResponderEliminar
  3. like two drops of water ajaj

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Great shot. Does your boyfiend often pose for photos?

    ResponderEliminar