martes, 26 de abril de 2016

Song

The song I like at the moment is The less I know the better by Tame Impala.I think I heard it for the first time at the end of last year, when I found out that the band had a new album coming out.I really liked the entire album because I think it is a little different from the previous ones, but always mantaining their style.
Since then I always play the song and the album when I have to study or do another assigment.
I actually really like the band, I went to see them in 2013 when they came to Chile, but I didn't like the concert very much beacuse  I thought that the songs weren't played with the enthusiasm thet they deserved, it wasn't boring but also I think the crowd was more happy to be there than the band, it was a shame. Maybe it was that concert in particular, they were in Lollapalooza a few weeks ago and I heard that they were one of the bands who played there.
The video of the song is very interesting too, the song is about a guy who was left by a girl and can't get ver it, and then finds out that she is with another guy, so in the video the other guy is shown like a monster that doesn't leave the girl alone.
Hope you listen to the song and let me know what you think of it.

1 comentario: