martes, 12 de abril de 2016

Place that i like

A place that i like to go is San Cristobal Hill. I go there with my best friend from highschool, i like going with her because i don't get to see her that much so is like the opportunity to catch up.
We made a deal last year that we have to go once a week, preferably on Saturday afternoon, but life happens and we haven't followed that very much haha, although we have gone a few times.
Once we get to the top almost every time we are dead so we need to sit down to rest a little bit, then we buy something to eat like cookies or a sandwich in case we didn't bring something with us, or we buy "mote con huesillo" if we are too thirsty.
The last time we went was probably in December of last year, sadly it is been difficult to keep the agreement happening, because my friend doesn't have much time now.

5 comentarios:

  1. I remember buying mote con huesillo there! Climbing to the top was really an experience and reading this makes me want to go there again!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I wrote of this too!! jaja I love this Hill!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I wrote of this too!! jaja I love this Hill!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I hate this hill. It's so tiring climbing

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I hate this hill. It's so tiring climbing

    ResponderEliminar