martes, 3 de mayo de 2016

Piece of art

Today I am going to talk about a Chilean artist called Guillermo Lorca, anthe piece it's called "La casita de los dulces".
I saw it for the first time in an exhibition in the Museo Bellas Artes but I don't remember the date exactly. i knew Lorca's work because in Baquedano Station the are some portraits by him. I was really amazed by his work because i like how relistic he paints. So when i went to the exhibition I was more amazed by his paintings, they were all so beautiful and very nice, makes me want to paint like that.
This painting I like that there is a sweet and innocent girl, immersed in a bloody and cruel atmosphere, but then when you look deeper you realise that maybe she isn’t so innocent than you thought and that she had made all that cruel mess around her.
I know that there are a lot of realistic artists out there but I like him in particular, because he paints so realistic yet his pantings show something more of what would happen on a dreamlike.
He is well known now because of his undeniable talent, when he was not so famous he went to Europe to learn with Swedish artist Odd Nerdrum.



5 comentarios:

  1. Its a very strong paint, I never see the work of Guillermo Lorca

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I always stay looking his paintings in Baquedano, I was impressed when I realized that were paintings and not photos.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Its a very strong paint, I never see the work of Guillermo Lorca

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i didn´t know chilean oainter, thanks to show us a great chiliean painter :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. It very impressive work. I never heard about he

    ResponderEliminar