martes, 7 de junio de 2016

A beach

Well I have to say that is not that i don't like the beach but i'm not used to go very much and i really don't like going in the summer when it is all crowded, but i like going in the winter when no one is around.
I don't know if this counts but my favourite beach is a lake beach, Calafquén lake. I prefer it because the water is very calm and the sand doesn't get all over your body.
I used to go there every summer with my family, there are a lot of campings next to the lake so we stayed there and we could go to the beach all the time and when we wanted.
When I go there I just like to lie in my towell and listen to music or read a book, by the time I get hot I just go and swim in the lake. At night is fun to go and lie in the sand and watch the stars and shooting stars.
I have really good memories in that “beach”, maybe is not a real beach but is the one I like. It must be nice to go in the Winter also when it rains all the time.

I just like to go there every time i get the chance.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario