martes, 16 de agosto de 2016

Long Weekend

This weekend i didn’t do much. I just stayed at home because i got sick and i didn’t feel like going out ore ven take a walk.
To star the weekend on friday afternoon i went shopping with my best friend, but ended up buying nothing because my cellphone got stolen, i was pretty sad bacause my history with cellphones hasn’t been the best, and my father gave it to me not so long ago. So i went home phoneless and sick, a great way to start the weekend haha.
But then my boyfirend came to my house and watched a Mr. Robot marathon.
On saturday i wasn’t feeling great so i stayed in my pijamas all day, just chilling and doing some work for uni.
On Saturday i was feeling better so i went to persa Biobio, i like going there to and see all the things there are, and to get some food, usually i get some falafels. They were very good.
Yesterday i dedicated my day to spend time with my family and helped my mom cleaning the house. Then in the afternoon I  watched a movie, and at night i had to finish an assigmnent for Tuesday mornind so I satayed up late and went to bed around 2 a.m.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario