martes, 23 de agosto de 2016

The future

I don’t remember what I wanted to be when I was younger,  and then when I was in highschool I also didn’t know what I wanted to be but I knew I had to go to college no matter what.

I think in ten years I will be living in Chile, maybe in the south of Chile or maybe just in Santiago. I do want to travel and I hope that I do in the years to come but I don’t think I will be living in another country, I don’t know why but I just don’t see it happening.
What I think I will be doing is having my own shop where I will be selling my weavings and other handmade stuff, it could be a virtual shop or a real shop and hope I can live by doing that haha, but I think in reality is not very possible, but I can dream.
I think I will be sharing my life with a partner or if not with a cat, and with my family of course. I don’t really want to have children so I wouldn’t be sharing my life with them.
I hope by that time I will have graduate college and to have the shop I mention above and I don’t know what else.

I hope we see a lot of changes in the world but I don’t think ten years is enough time to change everything that is wrong with it. Maybe I want people to take more conscience with everything they do like, what they eat, buy, etc to think about where the things they buy come from and maybe that way we can make little but significant changes in the world.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario